Friday, January 30, 2015

Bear with a Heart

Happy Friday everyone :-D

It´s time for a new challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

Theme for this fortnight is #110, Etwas mit einem Hertz / Something with a Heart. As Valentines Day approaching you can make something for this occasion, or for any other occasion. Whatever your heart likes. :-D

Bear with a Heart is my project for this challenge, my seventh and last project as a Guest Designer at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.


I made this little bear for my boyfriendI didn´t model for a long time and it was refreshment for me, after a long period of card making. :-D

Bear it´s made from FIMO Polymer Clay. It´s 48 mm high and 27 mm width. I had to mix some FIMO Mix Quick Clay Softener with FIMO Polymer Clay, because some of my bars were opened for a long time and got dry. I used black glass beads for his eyes.
After baking on a temperature 110°C for 30 minutes and cooling, I coated heart, nozzle and pillows on bear´s paws with FIMO Gloss Varnish. 

List of supplies: 
  • Staedtler FIMO Modeling Polymer Clay (Indian Red 24, Caramel 7, Chocolate 75)
  • Staedtler FIMO Mix Quick Clay Softener 
  • Staedtler FIMO Gloss Varnish 
  • 2 black glass beads (eyes)
  • modeling tools
  • crafting needle 
  • MARABU paint brush no.2
  • electric oven
  • timer
  • aluminum foil 
  • baking tray 


Hop over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous projects the Design Team and other Guest Designers made for this challenge and do join us, we can´t wait to see your projects. :-D We also have a great prize. This time our lucky winner will win a cute little snail rubber stamp from Lelo Design


I am entering my project into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page. 

1) Craft my Life, All Crafts Challenge December/January, Anything Goes but no Cards! 
My 4th entry to this challenge. First one was Christmas Ornament, second Matchbox and third Christmas Decoration.
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com/

2) Mod Squad Challenge Blog, All About the Animals
http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/

3) Noor! Design U.K., Challenge #2 - With Love
http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-2-with-love.html
http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/

4) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

5) That Craft Place, Love/Valentine
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/

6) We Do Doobadoo UK Challenge, Challenge 2... Romance
http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.com/


At the beginning  of this post, I mentioned this is my last project as a Guest Designer at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. These past three months were really a great fun. I am very happy I had an opportunity to work with very very talented, supportive and nice ladies. :-D
In a few days a new Guest Designer Call will start at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. Everyone is invited to apply. Visit Fairy Tale Challenge Blog in a few days to see all the details. I´ll share information here on my blog too.
And now exciting news to share with you. Bianca and the rest of the Design Team invited me to join them after my GDT term ends! From next month, I´ll be a Design Team Member at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog! I am so honored!!! And happy! :-D 

Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I´ll be posting again. Enjoy :-D


Crafty Milka

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome project Milka...I also love working with polymer clay. Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO talented! Love your sweet bear, Milka! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a darling bear, love your modelling :) :) :) hugs Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your little bear. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bear is adorable, great job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Your bear is adorable and fits in perfectly with the "Romance" theme over at We Do Doobadoo Challenges . Lou (DT)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...