Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015 and My Favorite 2014 Creations

Hello everyone :-D

Happy New Year 2015! I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful year, with a lot of health, success, joy, happiness and laughter! 

Today I want to share with you My Favorite 2014 Creations. I formed five project groups and picked three favorites in each group, lined at a particular order. :-D

I. CARDS



V. CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS 




That´s it, my 2014 favorites. :-D

Mynn at On a Stampage is hosting a Blog Highlight 2014 link up party. She invited me to join this blog party. Fun!

Debby at A Scrapjourney is hosting My Favorite Five Creations of 2014 and I´m linking to this party too.
http://debby4000.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-favourite-five-of-2014.html

I also entered my three favorite cards into Clear it Out Challenge Blog Our Favorites Challenge.
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for visiting and your kind feedback. Enjoy :-D


Crafty Milka

3 comments:

  1. Milka, these are amazing! I LOVE how crafty you are--the cards rock, the shadow boxes are just amazing (LOVE the sunflower one), the albums are beautiful, and the crochet/sewing and decorations are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing with me at On a Stampage! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milka this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are talented and gifted in so many areas!! It was a pleasure to see all that you have created!! What a success your year has been!! I hope you have given yourself KUDOS for the results!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...