Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happypotamus Tea

Hi everyone :-D

My second post today...

I want to share with you a crochet Happypotamus Tea.


I started making this one on  February 5th and finished it yesterday, March 20th, before spring started. This is the 3rd crochet Happypotamus I made and I made it for my niece Tea, who is 4.5 years old. 


This beautiful pattern is a design from Heidi Bears. I fell in love in this super cute Happypotamus when I saw it! 

Measurements: 
  • 10 cm high  
  • 9.5 cm width 
  • 21 cm long 
  • Weight: 254 grams

List of supplies:
  • Happypotamus The Happy Hippo Crochet Pattern by Heidi Bears
  • 100% cotton crochet embroidery thread (TULIPAN no. 15, white) 
  • 100% cotton crochet embroidery thread (lavender) 
  • polyester non-allergic stuffing for toys and pillows 
  • black safety eyes Ø 9 mm (2 pieces) 
  • fine steel crochet hook 1.00 mm
  • fine steel crochet hook 0.65 mm
  • large hand sewing needle 
  • scissors

As a member of Ravelry community, I kept notes about my project in my Ravelry Notebook, here


I am entering my project to the challenge:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog home page. 

Craft my Life, All Crafts Challenge February/March
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com/


More photos... Tea and L´Oranž



Thank you for stopping by and your kind  feedback. Enjoy and smile :o)


Crafty Milka

14 comments:

  1. I love these Milka, so gorgeois I want one
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the colors!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vau, sem brez besed...sploh si ne morem zamisliti, koliko truda je vlozeno v tole...superb!
    Pozdrav iz Slovenije

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Milka, fabulous work!! I want one!! Kisses and hugs from Sweden!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is soooo cute!
    You're so talented. I LOVE it!
    Carline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Milka,
    these Hippos are sooo beautyful. I love them.
    Nice day Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww this Happypotamus is sooo adorable! WOW! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, oh my. This could not be any more adorable. I soooo wish I could do this!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god this happypotamus are so cute love it. You are so talented.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw white hippo I laughed, is so beautiful, funny and has an excellent the shapes and proportions. But when I saw colleague orange my delight reached its zenith. Perfect creation.
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ajme, ona ti je slatka do bola!!! Fenomenalan rad - ruke ti se pozlatile... :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...