Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Happy Birthday Card (Fairy Tale Challenge #163)


Hi everyone! :o)


It's time for a new challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog


Our theme for this fortnight is #163, Dein erster oder letzer Stempel / Your First or Last Stamp.



This time our lucky winner will win this lovely froggy stamp. :o)



I went with last stamp option and made this Happy Birthday Card. :o)



To make this card I was inspired with a beautiful card I found on Winterlia Designhere.

For my card I used patterned circles stamps from my latest stamp set Uniko Studio Background Builders 'Round In Circles' clear stamps. I was a Uniko #38 challenge winner and received generous prize from Bev, Uniko owner and designer. I got myself this gorgeous stamp set and two Christmas themed stamp sets. :o)


I also used circle stamps from various stamp sets and a sentiment stamp from Jane's Doodles 'Belated Birthday' stamp set (find detailed supply list below).

I stamped patterned circles in black on a white cardstock panel. Then I stamped smaller circles in black and yellow tones. For yellows I used Distress Inks Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber. Tiny circle stamps I used are outlined circles and at this point everything looked a bit boring. I colored some of those tiny circles with black marker and Distress Ink Fossilized Amber and made them solid circles. Better!!


Then I stamped the sentiment on the panel, trimmed it a bit, glued it on a slightly larger black cardstock panel and glued everything on a white top folded card base, slightly larger than panel, and my card was finished.



Dimensions of card: 102 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")

List of supplies:

I hope you liked my project for this fortnight and got inspired. Stop by the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous creations my Design Team Mates made for this challenge. Do join us, we can't wait to see your projects. :o)



I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.


1) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

2) Stempelgarten Challenge, Challenge #58 - Non Cute

3) Uniko Studio, 5th Birthday Party


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

10 comments:

  1. So pretty design, a perfect card for masculine or feminine recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milka, your card looks fab! I´m always wondering how you can make cute and non cute cards in the same perfect way as I could not ever make such a perfect non cute card as this. You are so very talented! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Milka! I love the strong colours and the amazing design.

    -xxx-
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card really stood out on the Uniko thumbnails. Great use of spot colour and I just LOVE how you used the circles and dots. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! I agree this one popped out in the thumbnails to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful, love the colours and how you arranged all the circles and dots! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten Challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of Uniko stamps! I love the mustard and black together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fabulous and trendy, and I love your colours! thanks for linking up at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply AWESOME Milka! Love the vibrancy and flow of your design. Lovely to see you enjoying your Uniko goodies too. Thank you so much for joining in on Uniko's 5th Birthday celebrations. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...