Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Live Laugh Love Card (Fairy Tale Challenge #162)


Hi everyone and happy Valentine's Day! :o)


It's time for a new challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog


Our theme for this fortnight is #162, Sketch.



This time our lucky winner will win this pair of die-cuts. Cute!!! :o)


The sketch our Bianca designed for the challenge is so pretty and I'm sure I'll use it again. :o)

For my first take on the sketch, I went with rectangle shaped card base, made some minor changes on the layout and made a card as simple as possible. It's this monochrome, Live Laugh Love Card. :o)


To create this card I use patterned papers from Teresa Collins 'Something Wonderful' Paper Pad. I cut striped patterned paper rectangles and glued them directly on a top folded white card base. Then I cut "sentiment rectangle", glued it on a white cardstock rectangle, glued 2 mm thick foam sheet on the back of it and glued it in center of the card.

As a finishing touch, I colored tiny hearts (originally only outlines) in white using white gel pen, embellished the card with white enamel dots and my card was finished. :o)

Super easy and fast to create. It took me less than 30 minutes. :o)

Card dimensions: 95 mm x 127 m(3 3/4" x 5")

List of supplies:

I hope you liked my project for this fortnight and got inspired. Stop by the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous creations my Design Team Mates made for this challenge. Do join us, we can't wait to see your projects. :o)



I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.


1) Country View Challenges, February 2017 - Time Challenge: 30 Minutes or Under
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
It took me less than 30 minutes to make this card.


2) Paru's Card Making Challenges, February Challenge: LOVE 
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.


At the end of this post...
I'm a Design Team Member for Fairy Tale Challenge since February 2015TWO YEARS!! :o) I got an invitation from Bianca to join the team after my 3 months Guest Designing commitment. I'm so happy to be a part of the amazing, talented and super friendly team. :o)
In the two years period time I made many projects, you can find them on my DT projects preview page here. :o)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be sharing one more project. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for your Dt position, well deserved! And your interpretation of the sketch is so beautiful, love the black and white choice and the pattern with the embellishment of the white dots. Fab sentiment, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous card! love the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Milka, love Teresa Collins papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Challenges. X

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...