Sunday, February 26, 2017

TOP4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #4)


Hi everyone! :o)

Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #4! There were 8 FABULOUS entries!! I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your Math creations. Brilliant!!! :o) Girls, you've inspired me a lot and gave me a very hard task to pick TOP 4 favorites.

You can see all entries on main challenge post here and also on Pinterest, where I created a board for this challenge.
Note to challenge participants: If you don't want your card pinned on Pinterest, please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail. Thank you.
Update April 25th, 2018: all I Love Math Challenge boards on Pinterest are permanently deleted.

Before I continue, I would like to give a special thanks to Kaja (Kajcyika), who was very kind and offered her help to make I Love Math Challenge signature watermarks for Neha (designer collaborator) and me, as I don't have a proper software to create them. I've sent her my sketches and she made them in a speed of light!! She created elements, those I can use in the software I have, so I can do with them whatever I like, as for example badges. Thank you Kaja!!! 


And here are my TOP 4 favorites
in order of entering the challenge:

1. scrAPpamondo (AliceP) #3
Alice used a Tangram (Chinese geometrical puzzle consisting of a square cut into seven pieces which can be arranged to make various other shapes) as a main Math element on her card. With beautiful patterned papers she created gorgeous swan. Love this so much!!! I like how she arranged everything together and created this gorgeous card bursting with Math elements: Tangram, dots, lines, geometrical shapes (circle, triangle, square, parallelogram, rectangle), pinwheel, sacred geometry (patterned papers).


2. scrAPpamondo (AliceP) #4
Another amazing card by Alice bursting with sacred geometry and a Tangram cat as a focal element. Love!!


3. Kajcyika #8
Love the design, layout, colors, Ombré Effect, mathematical elements on the card (heptagons and curvy line), black images stamped over colored heptagons... Kaja combined bunch of tinny details on her card and kept it CAS. Gorgeous!!


4. Preeti D. #9
Love the design, layout, soft color palette, circles pattern on circles and how Preeti combined different geometrical shapes (rectangles, circles, pentagrams, parallelograms) into her card and kept it CAS. Super cute card!! 


Congratulations Ladies!! Here is a TOP 4 badge for you. Feel free to download it and proudly display it on your blogs.


The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is
2.  scrAPpamondo (AliceP) #4

Congratulations!!! :o)


Please contact me in next two weeks to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). If not, another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked.

Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope you'll be also joining next challenge which will start on April 7th 2017.

Big hugs to all!! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

3 comments:

  1. awesome cards with great math elements :) thanks for picking my card in the top 4
    had lots of fun playing along
    cheers
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I won!! And two picks for favourites! I'm a very lucky lady!!!
    Thank you very much for the prize and for the badge, too!
    I'm so excited! I enjoyed so much playing at I Love Math Challenge#4!
    Big congrats to all the other ladies! Preeti's and Kajcylca cards are just gorgous! I would love to be able making CAS cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! those are awesome cards!
    congrats to all of them!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...