Friday, March 3, 2017

Hand Lettering #2: Sing Mini Card II, Cursive Style

Happy Friday!!! :o)


Today I'm sharing with you my hand lettering progress and two finished projects that I made for my personal challenge, Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2017. This is my third and last post today. If you missed first two, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here.



My last project for today is this CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Sing Mini Card II.


I CASEd my own card that I made two years ago. You can find it here.

I drew a line and wrote word sing on a white cardstock paper card base in cursive handwriting styleI used dip pen nib and black drawing ink. After couple hours of drying, I stamped a tiny bird from Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy' stamp set on the card base.


As I mentioned in my first post today, I prepared various hand lettered samples during my personal challenge Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2017 to color during a 7th 30 Day Coloring Challenge by Kathy Racoosin of The Daily Marker. This one also. I wrote it on DAY 10 of my challenge and colored it on a DAY 2 of Kathy's challenge (yesterday). :o)

I colored the tiny bird with TOZ Artist colored pencils, rounded two opposite corners with round corner paper puncher and embellished the card with two enamel dots. As a finishing touch, I covered the bird with transparent varnish to create glossy accents and left it dry couple hours.


Card dimensions: 70 mm x 101 mm (2 3/4" x 4")
List of supplies:
  • Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy'
  • white cardstock paper
  • Ranger's Arcihval Ink (Jet Black)
  • TOZ Leonhardy black drawing ink
  • TOZ Artist colored pencils (light and dark yellow, orange)
  • Gloss Resin Super Clear
  • Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' enamel stickers (yellow)
  • dip pen nib (mounted on a paint brush)
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • rounded corner paper puncher
  • crafting needle
  • wet microfiber cloth



I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #231 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

2) The Daily Marker, 7th 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
colored: DAY 2


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

5 comments:

  1. I have seen this handlettering and stamp in your first post on handwriting :) Love it! This bird is so cute and your lettering looks great with the long line! Beautiful detail with the glossing on the bird, too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute CAS style and the hand lettering is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super CAS and super cute! Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic handwriting and CAS design!! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...