Saturday, October 7, 2017

I Love Math Challenge #7


Hello everyone!

Today is a World Cardmaking Day and time for a new I Love Math ChallengeThis is the seventh challenge. If you're new to my blog, you can find more about the challenge and previous challenges here.


The theme for this challenge is SEVEN: use number 7 or seven something on your project.

Seven is an odd number and fourth prime number
An odd number is a number that cannot be divided evenly with 2. 
prime number can be divided, without a remainder, only by itself and by 1.


A very talented designer, primary school teacher is joining Neha and me in this challenge. It's Valentina Bizjak of Barvito malo mesto, amazing crafter and blogger, dear friend from Slovenia.

Valentina supports this challenge from it's beginning. She participated in most challenges with her beautiful creations. I'm very happy that she accepted my invitation to be a Guest Designer for this challenge.

Here is what Valentina said:
"It was May when my crafty friend Milka invited me to join her and Neha at I Love Math Challenge. Milka hosting this challenge where she combined two of her greatest passions: Math and Crafts. I was honored and really happy to be invited since this is my first time to become a Guest Designer. So thank you Milka. This was really my lucky chance but also a great responsibility. And I truly admire crafts and cards of both girls. This is such an exciting and funny challenge that it wouldn’t be right to say no. Eventhough I’m not a Math person, at all. I’m still using my fingers and my phone for simple operation. I know this is kind of awkward but that’s me. :)
I was hoping that the challenge won’t be so difficult. And it wasn’t. Number 7. I immediately got an idea of what I’m going to create.
I’m a primary school teacher and reading fairy tales is my job and passion at the same time. So what could be better to put one of the greatest fairy tales into a card. And I just got the right stamps to do that. I created a fairy tale scene on a card with peek a boo windows. Do you already know who is behind the windows? :) " 


And here is SUPER ADORABLE Valentina's card! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :o)


Great design, super sweet scene, beautiful colors... I'm blown away how Valentina incorporated a fairy tale in the challenge. AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see what's behind those windows. :o) Jump over to Valentina's blog and find out what her card is hiding, how does it fit to the challenge theme and other details about her card. :o)


Here is Neha's AMAZING take on the challenge. :o)


When Neha sent me photo of her card I was blown away (I always am). Gorgeous card, brilliant CAS design, beautiful colors!! I love her take on the challenge!! Seven days in a week as focal point, number 7 at a background and highlighted number 7 in a sentiment... LOVE it!!! :o) Jump over to Neha's blog and find out more details about her card. :o)


And my project... I created a card today, but not on time to catch a daylight to take good photos. I couldn't catch a color as it is and I'm not satisfied at all, so I won't share it today. I'll share my card as mid-inspiration project instead. Stop by my blog in two weeks, October 21st, when I'll be sharing my card. :o)


I love that three of us approached the challenge differently. Valentina incorporated fairy-tale in the theme, Neha used number 7 and week days on her card and me.... Just a little hint: I stamped seven same animals on my card. :o) Thank you Ladies for joining me in this challenge and inspiration. :o)


Now it's your turn...

Create any kind of project, whatever you like, but your project must have number 7 or seven something on it. It doesn't have to be as a focal point, but it has to be recognizable on a photo what it is. Any design is welcome.

More details about the challenge...

Challenge Starts: October 7th 2017, 10:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)

Challenge Ends: November 7th 2017, 09:55 PM CET (UTC +1)


Challenge rules:
  1. Theme: Seven
  2. Your project must have number 7 or seven something on it.
  3. You don't have to be a Math Lover to join this challenge.
  4. Your creation must be new. Please do not link creation that has been posted prior to the day of the challenge.
  5. Projects must be handmade!
  6. Any stamp company/artist is welcome.
  7. If you make a card, any design is welcome.
  8. You must be a blog follower. If you are following me via e-mail, please leave me a comment.
  9. Mention the challenge in your blog post and link back to the challenge.
  10. Display Challenge badge in your blog post.
  11. Link up as many projects as you want.
  12. You are welcome to combine your project to as many challenges as you want.
  13. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
  14. Link your direct blog post and not your entire blog, so I could locate your creation.
  15. Please turn off word verification.
  16. Have fun!
I reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with challenge rules.

Prize: 
One Jane's Doodles stamp set of winners choice. Valentina, Neha and I will select four favorite projects (TOP 4), which will be featured here on my blog on November 30th 2017Among TOP 4, there will be a random draw (using Random.org) for one lucky winner who will then receive the prize. :o)
If we have 4 or less entries to the challenge, all projects will be considered as TOP projects.


I hope you'll like the new challenge theme, get inspired and join us with your Math creations. Stop by my blog in two weeks, October 21st, for more inspiration. :o)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Just leave me a comment on this blog post or send me an e-mail. Valentina, Neha and I can't wait to see your creations!

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka


An InLinkz Link-up

6 comments:

  1. So glad there is again time of a Math Challenge, Milka! :D
    Welcome to Valentina, her card is adorable and such clever idea!
    Also Neah has had a really striking idea, very different! Her card is outstanding! Love both their inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun. Hope to join this time. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! another great challenge :) thanks for the awesome inspiration
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOsh! Such brilliant and clever ideas! I am impressed by both the talented Designers!
    Such a fun and interesting theme once again! Would love to try and participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Milka, i just finished a card and i noticed that there are two seven´s on it - so i think it´s perfect for your challenge !
    Great cards from Valentina and Neah. Hope all is well :-)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...