Saturday, April 21, 2018

For You Shaker Card (Jane's Doodles DT Spotlight)


Hi everyone! :o)

It's been quiet for a while here on my blog. I had some extra school activities and classes last two weeks, field trip class... I focused on my work and planing school activities and put crafting and blogging aside for a bit. I also start to work in my balcony garden. :o)


Yesterday was my turn to be on the spotlight over at Jane's Doodles and I made this For You Shaker Card:o)


For my card I used stamps from two BEAUTIFUL Jane's Doodles stamp sets: Life is Good and Doodle Flowers.

 


How I made my card...

I stamped a jar on a rainbow patterned paper and cut it out with scissors (I left a lid uncut). I traced the edges and colored the lid with a black marker. Then I glued acetate sheet on the panel to close a window.

I stamped another jar on a top folded card base, glued 3-D foam on the panel, filled the jar with sequins and glued the rainbow panel on the card base.

Then I stamped another lid on a pink patterned paper, cut it out, glued 3-D foam on the lid and glued it over the black one.

To make card sturdier, I glued a white cardstock paper panel inside the card.

I struggled with a sentiment and had no idea where to put it. Without the sentiment, there was just something missing and didn't like it. Finally I decided to stamp the sentiment directly on the acetate sheet. I fixed some lines with a black fine liner and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")

List of supplies:



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Craft Stamper Magazine, Take It Make It Challenge, April Anything Goes

2) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #187 - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

5 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card, Milka!! So sweet and fun!

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! LOVE the shaker and the striped paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. obožavam shaker čestitke!
    tvoja je predivna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little shaker card. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...