Friday, April 6, 2018

Rainbow Doodle Flower Card (RCC #19)

Hello everyone!! :o)

Today I want to share with you this CAS (clean and simple), Rainbow Doodle Flower Card.


This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the nineteenth and last card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o) Wrap-up post in a day or two. :o)


How I made my card...

To make my card I used stamps from a Happy Little Stampers 'Doodled Flowers' stamp set. :o)

I stamped a ddodle flower on a white cardstock paper, doodled circles and lines in the middle part of the flower and colored the flower with Stabilo Fine Liners. I fussy cut the flower and traced images with black marker.

Then I heat embossed in white on a black cardstock paper stripe a sentiment.

With all parts ready, I assembled the card. I love dimension on my cards, so I used foam to glue down the stripe and doodle flower on a white top folded card base and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 89 mm x 121 mm (3 1/2" x 4 3/4")

List of supplies:
  • Happy Little Stampers 'Doodled Flowers' stamp set
  • white cardstock paper
  • black cardstock paper
  • Ranger Archival Ink, Jet Black
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • Stabilo Fine Liners, fine 0.4:
    • yellow 88/44
    • orange 88/54
    • red 88/40
    • violet 88/55
    • dark blue 88/41
    • light blue 88/32
    • dark green 88/36
    • light green 88/33
  • Mitsubishi Fine Liner, black 0.2
  • foam sheet scraps, 2 mm thick
  • foam sheet scraps, 1 mm thick
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • bone folder
  • scissors
  • Ranger Heat It Tool
  • powder bag



Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

3 comments:

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...