Monday, November 24, 2014

Fancy Winter Card

Hi everyone :-D

Yesterday I made this Fancy Winter Card


Image on the card is paper pieced. I used a Bugaboo Digi 'Fancy sunbonnet winter 2'. I printed 5 same images, 3 of them on white paper and 2 on design papers (Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad). 

After that, I colored parts of image with my colored pencils (shoes, scarf, mittens, pocket), fussy cut parts I needed, colored edges with permanent marker and pieced all elements together. Here are photos of all layers prepared to be pieced together. 
 

Here are some close up photos of finished image. I hope you can see the layers. :-D

I embellished my card with big red beads I had in my stash for years and paper flowers I got from a friend crafter. I distressed flowers to get a vintage look, as well as the card base and paper layers. I also added some pearl marker on to a card and flowers, to create that snowy look.

Card dimensions are 11,4 cm x 11,4 cm (4 1/2" x 4 1/2").

List of supplies: 
  • Bugaboo Digi 'Fancy sunbonnet winter 2'
  • Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • Graphic 45 paper collection 'French Country', 6 x 6 (Patterns and Solids) 
  • red beads
  • paper flowers
  • white paper 160 grams
  • brown card stock paper
  • colored pencils (red, browns)
  • black fine liner 0.5
  • black permanent marker 
  • Tim Holtz´s Distressed Ink (Brushed Corduroy)
  • white water based glue  
  • universal glue
  • pearl maker (pastel-white) 
  • printer 
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • Tim Holtz´s blending tool 


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page. 

1) Crafty Creations Challenges, Challenge #276 - Recipe to follow & DT Call
Recipe: at least 3 tasty layers, 2 delicious design papers, 1 scrumptious image
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

2) Papertake Weekly Challenge, Soooo Girlie 

3) Crafty Sentiments Designs, 2 or more papers design challenge 
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

4) A Random Fan, Challenge #19 - Winter Wonderland 
A Random Fan

5) Crafty Catz Challenges, Challenge #256 - Winter Theme
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ 

6) Bunny Zoe´s Challenge Blog, November challenge - Snow (GDT)
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/

7) Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog, November challenge - Christmas
http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.com/

8) Clear it Out Challenge Blog, Theme: Anything Goes 
Clear it Out Challenge Blog

9) Through The Craft Room, TTCRD Challenge from November 18th to November 24th , Anything Goes

10) Penny´s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog, Challenge #204 - Anything Goes
Our challenge badge

Thank you for stopping by and your kind  feedback. :-D Have a lovely day.


Crafty Milka

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card and lovely colouring thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the piece work. Love how it all turned out. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant paper piecing and love those flower details. A super sweet card, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card love the layers. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love that image the paper piecing is fab, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...